Friday, August 19, 2005

My name is Peanut! I am a Double Dapple Dachshund!


I just tricked Buster to leave the computer and now I can post.

I am Peanut. I am a Double Dapple Dachshund with 6 differnt colors in my coat. My People call me Mini Me and my big brother Buster Dr. Evil.
We look so much alike that he uses the Austin Powers movie characters to describe us.

As you can see, I love to chew. I love taking chews from Buster and getting him to chase me.

Life is good her at home. They feed us well and give us things like toys and chews. I am only 15 pounds and my brother Buster is 45 pounds. but we still rough play each other and play tug.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

You may be Peanut the Double Dapple Dachshund. But, I am Patrick the Super Duper Seminarian.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Fred Deaton said...

That above reply is Super Seminarian, cleverly disguised as mild-mannered Patrick Gallagher son of Mr and Mrs. Gallagher from the great metropolican area of Memphis.


Super Seminarian, he fights for truth, proper worship, justice, a jelly doughnut and the Vatican Way.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Super Seminarian, he fights for truth, proper worship, justice, a jelly doughnut and the Vatican Way.


Fred I like it and now I am stealing it form you.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Fred Deaton said...

99% of creativity is creative borrowing!!!!!!!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home