Friday, August 19, 2005

Hello its me Buster


My main people leader, Fred stepped out, so I thought I'd write to the people on the blog.

Life is good! He feeds me 2-3 times a day and gives me lots of chews and toys! People in the neighborhood stop by to pet me and sneak me a treat. In short, Life is Good!

I am a Bassett/Beagle mix and my people call me a Ba-gle. I have lived with my people since July 2004. The give me lots of love and walks. You know, I really love to walk. I like food and chews as well. They give me plenty of both. I do have to share some with my little Dachshund brother, Peanut. He really is sneaky. he takes my chews and runs with them. I chase him, but he hides under things I can't get to.

Oops, some one is coming, I got to go.

Your friend, Buster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home