Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Big Decision Sacred Heart Fish Fry or St Mary's Fish Fry

Well there is another big decision for friday. As many of you know, my dad moved to Milan TN. The parish there rotates Friday Fish Fry meals with the Parish in Humboldt, Sacred Heart.

My wife and I are members of St Mary's in Jackson TN which has a huge Friday Fish Fry in the school's cafeteria. It is a big local event in Jackson TN.

Since dad is trying to establish himself in the area, he really wants to go to the Sacred Heart Fish Fry. I am leaning toward going to the one at Sacred Heart. That way Annette and I can eat with the parents.

Keep in mind there is a wrold of difference between parishes. St. Mary's has over 900 families and Sacred Heart probably has 100 families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home