Thursday, February 09, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!

The weatherman is predicting snow for the Jackson TN area Friday and Saturday. We live just north of the snow line. FYI, the snow line in Western Tennessee is Interstate 40, and we live 2 miles north of the expressway.

Anyway, the prediction is for 2-3 inches Friday and 1-2 inches Friday night and Saturday. I've got hoopty out, gassed up and ready. Hoopty is my OLD 1989 Buick Skyhawk. I guess this was the last year they put heavy metal in a car's body. It is like a tank in comparison to today's cars. So I am ready for the seen and unforeseen of winter weather.

Too bad this isn't Wednesday, so it could create a situation that would allow the college (work) to be closed!!!!!!!!

One downside, I might have to buy my powerball ticket tomorrow at lunch instead of Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home