Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This weekend activities: Memphis Zoo and Little Flower's Ravioli supper

This week end, I am planning a visit to the Memphis Zoo's Northwest Passage exhibit. On January 22nd, There is a special preview for Zoo Society Members, and I am a Zoo Member!

That same day, just block to the northeast of the Zoo, Little Flower Church will have its annual Ravioli supper. I guess this is the last of the traditional parish Ravioli suppers left in Memphis. Yes, I will be dragging Annette (my wife) to stand in line, get a plate, and eat Ravioli's. I understand that Little Flower will be selling frozen Ravioli with the gravy (or sauce as some call it), so I will be loading up with frozen Ravioli for that italian food craving of mine.

This Ravioli supper is important as a fundraiser, now that the school has reopened and is operating again. The supper is from 11:00am to 2:00pm at Little Flower Church 1664 Jackson Ave Memphis TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home