Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Possible GOOD news

Somebody out there must be helping me pray!

My dad has put a bid and submitted a contract offer on a house in a nearby town (Milan, TN).

He will live about 25 minutes from me instead of the (now) 5 hours away. There is a local parish (St Matthews) with a great priest (Fr Joel Schultz) as pastor, and he knows a priest in the area (in Lexington) from when I was a kid (Fr. Pugh).

I am so excited because my dad is 81, and I need him to be closer to me!

I am willing to take the lectures, the "I told you so", and the second guessing just to have him closer! It might drive my wife nuts, but ....I ....think....I....hope..... I can handle it. This helps him too. He has tremendous amount of trouble using Railroad Retirement insurance where he now lives, and in the Milan-Jackson area there are a huge number of railroad retirees, so the local pharmacy, doctors, and clinics know how to file the paperwork.

I anticipate a possible move to Milan by November 1. So, I guess my free time will be geared to help him move.




This helps him too. He has tremendous ammount of trouble using Railroad Retirement insurance where he now lives, and in the Milan-Jackson area there are a huge number of railroad retirees, so the local pharmacy, doctors, and clinics know how to file the paperwork.


I anticipate a possible move to Milan by November 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home