Monday, August 13, 2007

Yikes, I've been tagged by my friend Patrick!

Hmmm, I've got to list 8 facts/habits about myself. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."

The 8 things are:

1.) I am a rabid Professional Rasslin fan (easy one, because everybody knows this).

2.) I read newspaper as the major point of my day (on Sunday I read the New York Times, Commercial Appeal, and The Jackson Sun).

3.) I love Coffee! The concept of Starbucks was made for a guy like me!

4.) I am a very good trivial pursuit player.

5.) My undergraduate degree is in History. I love to tour historic sites.

6.) I am also interested in Native American Culture. I try to visit any site of importance in Native American Culture.

7.) I am a homebody. Yes its true, I love to hang out at home.

8.) Ive got to think of another one.............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred - I'm living in The Lofts for another two months and then moving to Taos, so I'm back and forth for the next ten weeks. I get to vote in Memphis and then bail before the consequences! Love Boone, by the way - thought I'd retire there until I found the southwest. Come out to Taos at some point and visit. Couldn't remember my login for Leslie's blog...

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home